Air Sealing Grommets
Rack Cooling Solutions from Prestige Interiors
From 50 to 80% of expensive conditioned air is not making it to the air intakes of rack equipment due to unsealed cable openings. The result is that rack cooling efficiency is reduced. Tate grommets prevent this lost air (aka bypass airflow) from happening by closing off cable cutouts - even with the cables passing through them! The result is increased static pressure in the under floor plenum and more cold air getting to where you want it to go.
- Without purchasing new cooling equipment, you can increase cooling capacity.
- Rack equipment reliability is improved and equipment life is extended.
Increased static pressure under the raised floor improves cool air delivery through floor grates or perforated tiles.
Tate Grommet Features
- Provide an economical method for separating data cabling from power cabling
- Made with tough, impact-resistant, fire-rated resin and filaments that meet UL94 V0 standards
- With static-dissipation feature, provides 1 GigaOhm of resistance
- Integrates well with the raised floor static dissipation system
- Made without loose or partially fastened parts that can separate or fall through the raised floor
- Satisfies NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised-floor tile cable openings
- RoHS compliant
Ready to find out more? Schedule a Lunch and Learn
If you are considering a project that might benefit from raised flooring, we would be happy to set up a time to visit with your team over lunch. No need for high pressure sales, just a great way to learn more about your needs and share the benefits of our solutions.